Find balance with Yin Yoga.
It can be challenging to find balance in our lives. Yet we feel it when we don’t have it. We crave it. Fortunately, we can find balance with Yin Yoga, a unique style of yoga that serves us in our desire to slow down and savor our lives.
Yin Yoga is beneficial not only to our bodies, but also to our minds. When we reestablish the mind-body connection by slowing down to practice Yin Yoga, we have the opportunity to reap a multitude of benefits:
- Form healthier breathing patterns
- Enjoy better sleep
- Engage our relaxation response
- Experience better digestion
- Learn to listen to how our bodies are feeling and what we need to replenish and restore
- Balance out the hectic pace of everyday life with an opportunity for self care
Hi, I’m Andrea.
I’ve been teaching Yin Yoga since 2018. Yin is unlike any other style of yoga. Instead of focusing on muscle and movement, we focus on our connective tissues such as fascia and ligaments. We also focus on stillness and breath, making Yin Yoga a great way to relax and enhance your wellbeing. And I think you’ll agree with me that we could all use plenty of that!
And that’s why I’m so passionate about offering special Yin Yoga classes.